Baguette 1997 Gold-colored leather and sequinned bag
- Medium 1997 Baguette bag with all-over metallic sequin embroidery in shades of gold creating a diagonal striped graduated motif. Embellished with an FF clasp.
- This style is a re-release of the first Fendi Baguette, created in 1997, from which it takes its name and the iconic design to wear under the arm.
- Featuring a front flap, gold laminated leather details and a magnetic clasp. Internal compartment lined in tone on tone satin, zip pocket and palladium-finish metalware.
- Can be worn on the shoulder, carried by hand or like a clutch thanks to the detachable handle.
- 100% Polyamide.
- embroidery 1: 100% Cotton.
- 100% Polyurethane.
- 100% Calfskin.
- inside: 82% Polyester.
- 18% Resins.
- Height: 13.5 cm
- Depth: 6 cm
- Length: 28 cm
- Weight: 0.43 kg