Report Security Issues
If you’ve got found a security vulnerability on Delluxes.com, we encourage you to message us immediately. we’ll review all legitimate vulnerability reports and can do our utmost to quickly resolve the difficulty. Before you report, please review this document, including fundamentals, bounty program, reward guidelines, and what shouldn’t be reported.
If you suit the principles below when reporting a security issue to SDelluxes.com we’ll not initiate a lawsuit or enforcement investigation against you in response to your report. We ask that:
- You give us reasonable time to review and repair a problem you report before making public any information about the report or sharing such information with others.
- You don’t interact with a private account (which includes modifying or accessing data from the account) if the account owner has not consented to such actions.
- You make an honest faith effort to avoid privacy violations and disruptions to others, including (but not limited to) destruction of knowledge and interruption or degradation of our services.
- You do not exploit a security issue you discover for any reason. (This includes demonstrating additional risk, like an attempted compromise of sensitive company data or looking for additional issues.)
- You do not violate the other applicable laws or regulations.
We recognize and reward security researchers who help us keep people safe by reporting vulnerabilities in our services. Monetary bounties for such reports are entirely at Delluxes discretion, supported risk, impact, and other factors. To potentially qualify for a bounty, you initially got to meet the subsequent requirements:
- Adhere to our fundamentals (see above).
- Report a security bug: that’s, identify a vulnerability in our services or infrastructure which creates a security or privacy risk. (Note that style ultimately determines the danger of a problem, which many bugs aren’t security issues.)
- Submit your report via our security center. Please don’t contact employees.
- If you inadvertently cause a privacy violation or disruption (such as accessing account data, service configurations, or other confidential information) while investigating a problem, make certain to disclose this in your report.
- We investigate and answer all valid reports. Thanks to the number of reports we receive, though, we prioritize evaluations supported risk and other factors, and it’s going to take a while before you receive a reply.
- We reserve the proper to publish reports.
Our rewards have supported the impact of a vulnerability. we’ll update the program over time with supported feedback, so please give us feedback on any part of the program you think that we will improve on.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report isn’t detailed enough to breed the difficulty, the difficulty won’t be eligible for bounty.
- When duplicates occur, we award the primary report that we will completely reproduce.
- Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue are going to be awarded one bounty.
- We determine bounty reward supported a spread of things, including (but not limited to) impact, simple exploitation, and quality of the report. We specifically note the bounty rewards, these are listed under.
- Amounts below are the utmost we’ll pay per level. We aim to be fair, all reward amounts are at our discretion.
Critical severity Vulnerabilities ($200): Vulnerabilities that cause a privilege escalation on the platform from unprivileged to admin, allows remote code execution, financial theft, etc. Examples:
- Remote Code Execution
- Remote Shell/Command Execution
- Vertical Authentication bypass
- SQL Injection that leaks targeted data
- Get full access to accounts
High severity Vulnerabilities ($100): Vulnerabilities that affect the safety of the platform including the processes it supports. Examples:
- Lateral authentication bypass
- Disclosure of important information within the corporate
- Stored XSS for an additional user
- Local file inclusion
- Insecure handling of authentication cookies
Medium severity Vulnerabilities ($50): Vulnerabilities that affect multiple users, and need little or no user interaction to trigger. Examples:
- Common logic design flaws and business process defects
- Insecure object of the verb References
Low severity Vulnerabilities: Issues that affect singular users and need interaction or significant prerequisites (MITM) to trigger. Examples:
- Open redirect
- Reflective XSS
- Low sensitivity Information leaks
For any query Contact us at:
📞: +1(206) 589-7255
Thank you for shopping with us! Have a great day!